Because we are worth it too!

Caring for Grey Hair



I find that my grey hair can get a bit dull over time and, in order to keep the white strands vibrant, I use L'Oreal Silver shampoo specifically for grey hair about once a week (or just when I notice that it needs done). Having experimented with grey hair products over the last few years, my all-time favourite products are from a Nottingham-based company called White Hot Hair https://www.whitehothair.co.uk/. White Hot Hair was founded in June 2013 and provides a full range of hair products specifically for grey hair. I regularly use the Shampoo and Conditioner – they are amazing and smell beautiful. I also find that the Lifeshine Oil, used sparingly, gives a beautiful shiny finish to my hair and makes it glisten.



I find that the texture of my hair is quite fragile so I minimise my use of electric straighteners - when I do use them it's on a mid-setting to avoid damage.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,
    When you say you have fragile hair, could it be because you wash it everyday? I wash my hair as little as possible, maybe every four or five days, so when I use curling irons for work my hair can withstand the heat. Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestion. I find that I need to wash my hair every day or it looks dirty, dull and lank. I minimize my use of straighteners as much as I can.

      Delete
  2. Really nice..This is wonderful range product.It keeps my hair healthy and beautiful.It keep my hair undamaged and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really conscious about my hair because I care them a lot and use branded products only for their growth.

    ReplyDelete